First of all we would like to thank you for your support and it would be great if you could let us know where you came across AnalysIR and how you plan to use it. Please let us know what OS & device (A.IR Shield Nano/Photon/Rx, Arduino, USB IR Toy, RPi, ESP8266 NodeMCU, Teensy, MSP430, PSOC, Photon etc) you will be using. It is important to provide this information for better support.
Next, you need to download & install AnalysIR from the link below (If you have not already done so) and email the ‘signature’ from the start-up screen. (Contact details are in the User Guide or use the Contact form via the link at the top of this page or use support@[insert domain name here].com. Once we get the signature we will send you the registration key .
Full instructions for the setup and configuration of each device are included with the installation package.
We always appreciate any suggestions you may have for improvement.
AnalysIR Installation Package:
If you need any assistance, just email.
The AnalysIR Team
1. Please read all of the relevant documents provided, before reporting an issue.
2. The wiring/schematics for connecting the IR receiver & Learner to your device (Arduino etc.) can be found at the end of the Getting Started Guide.
3. If you are upgrading from an earlier version, please make sure to update the firmware sketch as well.
4. A common issue which can arise – you must change the definition at the top of the firmware code to true for the platform you are using and false for all other platforms. (Not required for LearnIR, A.IR Shield, RPi, USB IR Toy)
5. We have provided a checksum for the installation package, available on the download page.