AnalysIR full/paid version Download
Below you will find a link to the download page of AnalysIR V1.0 latest official release
Existing users of AnalysIR should download the latest release above and continue to use their existing registration KEY.
(Note: A small number of existing users may require a new registration KEY. Just copy the new signature using the icon provided (text only, do not email an image) and email it to us only if your existing KEY does not work and we will send it to you ASAP, if we are not sleeping !)
To use all the features of AnalysIR, New users should purchase their own copy and complete the registration process where they will be issued with a registration KEY. New users of AnalysIR should follow the instructions here after completing the checkout.
AnalysIR FREE Download
AnalysIR Demo Download
If you have not yet purchased your own copy of AnalysIR, you may avail of this free AnalysIR download and you will be able to install a ‘limited & restricted’ copy for demo & evaluation purposes only.
While using the demo version your browser will be redirected to this website to upgrade or you can purchase your own copy of AnalysIR by clicking : Get AnalysIR
Once you upgrade to the full version and enter the registration key, your demo install will automatically convert to the full version, without further action.
AnalysIR ‘Latest Dev release’ Download
Existing & new (registered) users of AnalysIR can get early access to the latest ‘dev’ releases, which typically have more IR protocols and new features. If you would like early access to the latest ‘dev’ releases then email mail us directly or use the contact form at the top of this page. You will then receive download links for ‘dev’ releases. This invitation does not apply to ‘Demo’ users. You can always check for updates from within AnalysIR, via the Help menu. The ‘dev’ releases are not available to demo users.
A copy of the product data sheet is available here: AnalysIR Product Datasheet (PDF)
- If you are just updating your copy of AnalysIR, you can simply open/run the Setup file contained in the Installation package and read the updated documentation at your leisure.
- If this is your first installation of AnalysIR, then make sure to read all of the relevant documentation provided, including device specific Infographics.
- You can get a snapshot of the major new features in the Release notes.
- Please read all of the relevant documents provided, before reporting an issue.
- The wiring/schematics for connecting the IR receiver & IR Learner to your device (Arduino etc.) can be found at the end of the Getting Started Guide.
- If you are upgrading from an earlier version, please make sure to update the firmware sketch as well (if the file name has changed).
- As an additional security feature, we have provided a checksum (Hash) for the installation package, below.
Download Files Hashes
The hash codes for verification of the download zip files are as follows. (Note: both the full and demo download zip files above are identical)
File Name: AnalysIR_Installation_Package_1161008109.zip
You can use your favourite application to verify the downloaded file(s) against these hash codes.